Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping In The Continental USA.
- Two person Steam and Shower Enclosure
- Low Threshold 2.75″ H Base included
- 3.5 kW Quick Heating Self-Draining Steam Generator w/Steam Aromatherapy Cup
- 8 body massage jets
- Hand-held Shower w/ Various water massage settings & adjustable height bracket
- 8 in. wide water-drenching Rainfall Shower
- UPC CERTIFIED Thermostatic / Anti-scald Faucet
- “Special Process” black Tempered Glass walls and front Clear Glass
- Built-in control key pad
- FM Radio
- RCA Output
- New! Bluetooth audio and hands free incoming phone calls
- “Chromotherapy” LED multiple Color Lighting
- Waterproof shower grid
- 2 removable benches
- Circulation Fan for moving steam throughout the shower
- Accessory Rack
- Hinged door
- Available in Black or White, Left or Right Controls
Click here to download the installation manual: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0423/4516/9046/files/M6027_8_rev_06-2019.pdf?v=1605057765
- Materials: Acrylic, Aluminum, Tempered Glass
- Power Supply: 220V
- Steam Ready: 2-5 MIN
- Dimensions: 59 x 40 x 86 IN
- 220 volt, 20 amp GFCI breaker
- 1 dedicated 12-2 line for steam (line 1, line 2, and ground)
- There is a length of wire from the control box supplied to connect to power source.
- The unit is equipped with hot and cold, metal braided ½ inch water supply hose with ½ national pipe thread.
- Need to install hot and cold shutoffs with ½ -male national pipe thread (not included).
- Supply hoses are to connect from the faucet manifold on the unit to the shutoff valves.
- All water jet features are pre plumbed with reinforced braided flexible supply hose
- All fixtures and fittings must be checked for tightness as they may have been loosened during transport. It is advised to have base onsite before preparing drain location. Access panel advised.
- Please contact Homeward Bath for special instructions regarding connection of the steam generator drain and steam cup drain to the main drain.
- Units come broken down in panels and are assembled with screws, nuts and bolts on site. This unit assembles from the inside for convenience.
- Note: All shower bases may need to be set in mortar for leveling purposes.
- It is advised to have base onsite before preparing drain location
- Access panel area recommended
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change specs or features at anytime. Please check to confirm details.