Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping In The Continental USA.
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- TheraSauna's patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- TheraSauna's far infrared saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Therasauna TS4746 1-2 Person Infrared Sauna features:
- Dimensions: 48.75" W x 44" D x 78" H
- Wood: Aspen Wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
- Heaters: 8 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 15 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 1141 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements