Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping In The Continental USA.
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna is made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- TheraSauna's patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood.
- TheraSauna utilizes high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Therasauna TS7754 4 Person Opposite Facing Infrared Sauna features:
- Dimensions: 83.25" W x 55.5" D x 78" H
- Wood: Aspen Wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
- Heaters: 12 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: 2 Reversible Opposite Facing Benches (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 20 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 2016 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements